There are many ways to celebrate Holi festival in India. It is a time to play, dance, exchange sweets and laughter. Also, it is a time when the family gets together and eats off their everyday life, which includes everything from vegetables to utensils.
Holi begins with having the holy flame or the holy lamp lit on the evening of Holi. The evening begins with a feast of sweets. From afternoon to evening, friends and family gather for eating and dancing. On the same night, it is common for people to dance on Holi songs. The evening ends with people showering the special flower on each other. This is believed to clean the sins of the family.
Check Also: Evergreen Top Old Holi Songs
On the day of Holi, people dress up as the vibrant colours of Holi. From colourful pants to bright dresses, everyone dresses up as Holika. It is also the time for boys and girls to play with colours and mud. Friends are known to exchange sweets to celebrate the festival. After doing all the events of Holi, it is a time to remember the dead. It is the day of celebrating love and peace.
Indians are more attached to the colour green than red. Therefore, on the day of Holi, people wear green and gold clothes, and share green chocolates and rangoli with others. They also call their friends to throw coloured powder at each other.
People play Holi songs on their music player, with music in the background, and dance.
Happy Holi Wishes and Messages
Holi is a festival to celebrate together. But due to many reasons, many people have to be away from their family and friends. In this situation, sending Happy Holi Wishes to your friends and families is a fabulous idea. Here are some of the Happy Holi Wishes 2021-
- May this Holi bring lots and lots of colourful seasons and days in your life filled with plenty of happiness and love. Wish you a very Happy Holi!
- May this Holi bring happiness, colours, joy to your life. Happy Holi!
- May you get all the happiness, success, and good health on this occasion. Happy Holi!
- Let’s throw away the sorrows, negatives as we throw the colours in the air, and renew our love with a bit of romantic colour. Happy Holi!
- Happy Holi 2021 from my family to you and your family. Hope you have a colourful day and a beautiful life.
- May the year ahead be prosperous and happy and every day as colourful as the day of Holi.
- May God give you all the colours of life, joy, happiness, friendship, love and all other colours you want to paint in your life.
- On the auspicious occasion of Holi, I hope the canvas of your life gets painted in the vibrant colours of happiness. Happy Chhoti Holi!
For More Latest and Trending Updates, Bookmark Awaj.in Now!