Happy Holi Quotes 2021 | The festival of Holi is one of the most popular festivals in India. The origins of this festival are as varied as the regions of India that celebrate it. For some, it signifies the beginning of Spring, while for others, it signifies the victory of good over evil. You might be asking, what is the significance of this day for these people?
The origin of this festival is said to be two places: Ayodhya in North India and Panchavati, now in Maharashtra, in South India. It is said that both places were one river and Ayodhya was the palace of the deity Lord Vishnu. In order to mark the beginning of a new season, it was believed that Lord Rama sprinkled colours on the river, hence the name Holi.
The festival of Holi is celebrated in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. And, the festival is also celebrated in Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
Unlike Diwali, the festival is no longer restricted to one day, but is celebrated over five days. Each day has its own identity, with spectacular decoration, music and dance.
Happy Holi 2021
While the date of Holi varies each year, this year, it’s on Monday, March 29, 2021.
The date of Holi is related to the Hindu calendar, which is syncretic — it uses a number of different religious and historical traditions. Holi is celebrated around the time of Uttarayan, which is the start of the spring equinox. But Holi has also historically been associated with the Sikh festival of Vaisakhi (also known as Vaisakh) and the Hindu festival of Lohri (or Piwaar in Punjabi).
Best Happy Holi Quotes 2021
As the holy festival of Holi is round the corner, we bring you a curated collection of Happy Holi Quotes to wish everyone. With this auspicious day approaching, wishes and greetings will be flying thick and fast. From adorning your social media timelines with some fun photos to cooking up a lip-smacking feast for your guests, you can easily create a pretty party atmosphere by organizing some delicious home cooked food and also some good old Holi fun. Here are the best Happy Holi Quotes 2021
- Holi is the appropriate time to celebrate the colours of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi!
- Colour your mind with positivism and happiness! Happy Holi!
- With the hope that your life is framed with all the colours of the rainbow, sending out the happiest colours to you. Happy Holi!
- Paint the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colours of nature. Happy Holi!
- It’s Holi. Wash away your worries with the festival of colours.
- Wishing you and your family all the success and prosperity this Holi!
- May this Holi usher in colours of happiness in your life
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love.
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
- Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness.
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colors, Happy Holi!
For More Latest and Trending Updates, Bookmark Awaj.in Now!