|Name||Date Of Birth||Profession|
|Emiway Bantai||13 November 1995||a singer, rapper, dancer, songwriter, editor, and music composer|
Emiway Bantai was born on 13 November 1995 (age 24 years; as in 2019) in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He was born as Bilal Shaikh in a middle-class orthodox Muslim Family. His family has its roots in Karnataka. Later, he adopted the stage name “Emiway,” which is a combination of the names of Eminem and Lil Wayne, i.e., Emi from Eminem and Way from Wayne.
About Emiway Bantai
His real name is Bilal Shaikh. He is 23 years old and was born on 13th NOVEMBER 1995 in Mumbai, India. He was born into a poor family. He is Indian by Nationality. Currently, he is living in Mumbai, India. His Zodiac sign is Saggitarius. He is a popular singer and Rapper. He represents Poor Indian or “Sadak”. He owns a studio named BANTAI THE STUDIO. He won best hip-hop artist award from radio city. Most of his songs have been played by MTV INDIES channel.
He had a diss war with Raftaar in 2018. Everything began when Raftaar questioned his ability as a rapper. Emiway replied to this with a diss track entitled “Samajh Mein Aaya Kya,” in response to which Raftaar released a song entitled “Sheik Chilli,” to which Emiway replied with the song “Giraftaar.”
In his initial days as a rapper, he struggled hard and worked as a helper at the ‘Hard Rock Cafe’ to earn money. He did not take any monetary support from his family for making rap music. Initially, Bantai rapped in English language only, but his father advised him to rap in Hindi so that it could be easily understood by the Indians. In 2014, Emiway did his first Hindi rap “Aur Bantai.” The rap was an instant hit.
Facts About Emiway Bantai
- He was good at studies till 10th standard, but when he reached the 11th standard, his focus shifted towards rap; after he started listening to Eminem.
- He aspired to become a doctor.
- He adopted his stage name “Emiway” from the combination of the names of Eminem and Lil Wayne i.e., Emi+Way.
- In 2013, he posted his first YouTube song “Glint Lock” with Minta in English.
- In his initial days as a rapper, he worked as a helper in the ‘Hard Rock Cafe’ to earn money to make rap music without taking support from his family.